Monday, December 3, 2007

Trying times

It is indeed trying times where I'm working right now. We need to hit target and I find myself praying for that as well. And I even think the company's no good. The company doesn't really provide for the employees' needs. Not all of it anyway. They give us a ride to the office but basically that's it. When possible, the company doesn't provide premium pay and even stifles on things like Christmas parties and bonuses.

Anyway enough of my complaining. I'm still grateful I still have a job here, though how bad I may think my situation is, I know there are a lot of people who are worse off and I am truly blessed to have what I have. So I thank God for this job and this company. I do hope things get better for us, but I also do hope the company achieves its goals for the year.

No comments: