Thursday, December 6, 2007

Count Your Blessings

Everyday we face different problems. Sometimes we get pleasant surprises, but more often than not we grumble about life and how life is unfair to us particularly. What makes a Christian different? It's when we count our blessings. When we realize how blessed we are even in the face of adversity, we are different from the world. When we realize we have so much to be thankful for, that is when we are set apart.

I make it a point every night to thank God for every little thing. That way when I go to sleep I'm grateful instead of miserable. When I remember all the small blessings, it never fails to make me feel better. It makes me feel that God is watching over me. That even in all my troubles, God is there watching and taking care of me and my family.

No comments: