Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Waiting For God's Timing




It can be so difficult to wait on the Lord. I know that He has His way that has been prepared for me and I'm so excited to take it that I can't help but feel downcast sometimes. Sometimes I think maybe the Lord changed His mind and wasn't going to give it to me after all. Although I still pray for faith that He will provide and that I will be patient enough to wait for His perfect timing.

And then all of a sudden in my morning devotion earlier today, this is the verse I get

For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come and will not delay.
Habakuk 2:3

Praise the Lord. I continue to pray for patience I continue to wait for Your perfect timing Lord.

No comments: