Sunday, April 27, 2008

Needs of the Church


The message relayed in church today was in relation to the needs of the church. The speaker mentioned of the many needs of the church and the many way people can contribute. From financial contribution to just helping around.

I find it difficult to believe sometimes because I would say our church is pretty progressive. There are a lot of rich people who attend mass in our church. Just today I saw someone in one of those new BMW's so it's kind of hard to figure out. Maybe some people just don't feel that they should contribute as much?

I offer a bit but not that big I guess so that message did hit me a bit. I understand too that the speaker was encouraging the congregation to help out and you know, in his words it was to offer "ministry" or "service." But in simple terms I think he was just saying that if we help each other out we'll make the church a better place and I agree.

No comments: