Friday, January 18, 2008

Faith In Sickness

I was sick for about a week. Had Rubella Infection otherwise known as German Measles, it was quite a horrible experience too. Very discomforting and I had to stay away from my family because I was contagious.

This made me very lonely and sad. Kept praying that the Lord heal me. I asked God so many times if he could just take away the pain I'd really appreciate it. And then I also asked that if He could just bring me back home to my family again, that would be great too.

And here I am truly grateful for God's healing. It's difficult to have faith in times of sickness. I should know being stuck in a hospital bed for a week, coughing up blood with a sore throat.

God is indeed gracious. He provided for me while I was there in the hospital. I did have some visitors come by and there were people who expressed their concern and care. God never left me and He is with me still.

(image from Christnc.com)

No comments: