Monday, February 18, 2008

Humility In Abundance

I learned something really nice last Sunday. The speaker quoted the verse Philippian 4:12

"I know indeed how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in need."

God has given us so many things. We are so blessed. So we must be humble. God allows us to be self-sufficient as a blessing. But we should trust in Him for all things. When I say trust though, doesn't mean we shouldn't do anything. We should still act accordingly and do our jobs and stuff like that, we just should be boastful about them and think it's because we're amazing as people. If anything, we are nothing and only vessels of God. I do hope He leads me in the path He wants me to be.

No comments: